Saturday, May 27, 2006

Fritto Misto

Restaurant: Fritto Misto
Location: 601 Colorado Ave, Santa Monica, CA

This place is really very good. I was suggested this place by one of my bosses when my mom was in town, but she wanted mexican that night, so I took Jessica here when her parents came into town just before we moved into our apartment. This is a really excellent italian place, they do all sorts of stuff. I had some kind of lamb dish, that I don't remember. It wasn't amazing and I was slightly disappointed with it. It was one of the specials. However, I did get to taste Jessica's meal before she devoured it and it was really good. She had salmon over squid-ink linguine with chopped tomatoes in it. It was tasty. We also had wine with dinner (I only had half a glass--I was driving), and it was good. They do serve alchohol, but i think only beer & wine. They also offer corkage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home