Saturday, May 27, 2006

Natalee Thai

Restaurant: Natalee Thai
Location: 10101 Venice Blvd. Los Angeles, CA (Their website says they're in Venice, but it's really Culver City, though I guess technically Los Angeles.)

We found this place about 2 days after I moved to Culver City. (I know, I know, that was almost 2 months ago, gimme a break, I didn't have internet then!) The reason we ordered from there is that they did free delivery. Which was great because at that point we didn't have a stove and we had only just gotten a fridge. But we found these guys through a phone book ad (advertising dollars at work!). I can't tell you haw the place looks on the inside although driving past it on the outside, it looks very trendy. The food, when it got here, was good. I will give it that. We got Beef Massaman and Pad Thai. The only problem was that the portion were kinda small, and the prices while not outrageous, were a little higher than I would have liked for the portion size. Especially for a place that delivers.

I'd go back, but not unless I start getting paid a little more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home