Friday, February 17, 2006

T's Thai

Restaurant: T's Thai
Location: 1215 4th St, Santa Monica, CA
Phone: (310) 395-4106

I went to lunch here on Thursday with Farnaz. She had to do errands and we stopped there and picked up thai food. I had Massaman (which they spelled differently, and I can't remember), and she had something called Mint Leaves which was chicken and mint and vegetables. The food was decent and fairly cheap. I finished what was left of my food for lunch today, but after lunch, I wasn't feeling very well, if you catch my drift. Granted it may have been what I fixed last night, though I doubt it as that was only chicken and pesto and pasta (not the healthiest, I know, but edible, and had protien).

At any rate, the food was very tasty and they price was good. The massaman was far more watery than I am used to, and it wasn't very spicy, but i can live with that for $6.95 (I think it was).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home