Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Joan's on Third

Restaurant: Joan's on Third
Location: 8350 West Third Street, Los Angeles, CA (Beverly Hills/Hollywood area)

I went here for lunch today with Max who is a former Simon's Rocker like me. I thoroughly enjoyed it, although I suspect I may not have enjoyed it quite so much with different company. I had a bibb lettuce salad with feta cheese and cranberries. It was very tasty. Expensive, but tasty. It's not so much that it was expensive, but it was $9.50 for a salad. I know Bibb lettuce isn't cheap, but it was a very bare salad, no onion or croutons. I loved it, but for $9.50 you'd think it came with a drink at least. I know LA isn't cheap, and I probably won't blink an eye in another year, but I'm currently unemployed (never mond that Max paid for lunch). The dessert was fantastic though. I got a slice of a chocolate raspberry torte, and that was only $3, but it was fabulous. It was a tiny bit dry around the edges, but so yummy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home