Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Hot Wings

Restaurant: Hot Wings
Location: 89 E. Colorado Blvd, Pasadena, CA

The first night I was in Los Angeles, My roommate, his friend Rob, my mom and I all ate at a place called Hot Wings. The food we had was fair, none of us ordered what the place was famous for: Wings. My mom and I split a burger, which was decent, but I wouldn’t go out of my way for it. Rob and Steve had a cheese steak and fish and chips, respectively. I didn’t try either of them, but I know Steve wasn’t thrilled with the fish, and Rob didn’t comment on the Philly. We were tired from moving furniture, and eating wings takes a bit of effort. The service was pretty awful though. There were only two waitresses for the whole place, and I asked for some mustard and by the time she finished taking another order and bringing some more drinks or something, she stopped by the table to say she’d be right back with the mustard, and I was done with all but two bites of my burger. I had been too hungry to wait. The fries were very good, but fries are never my favorite things. I think the best thing about this place is that they’ve got the catering menu right on the regular menu stating that you can get 900 wings for $400 or something like that. Steve and I briefly discussed how many people we could get into our apartment for a Super Bowl Party to consume that many wings…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home