Saturday, January 28, 2006

Moose McGillycuddy's

Restaurant: Moose McGillycuddy's
Location: 119 E Colorado Blvd, Pasadena, CA

We went to Moose's last night and it was really really good. We went out to celebrate our first week in Los Angeles. We had beer and food. Steve got a burger that was bigger than any burger I've ever seen. I swear it was 6 inches tall and had the knife through it just so it would stand up. plus it was fairly big around too. It was some kind of western burger, I think it had bar-be-que sauce on it. I'm guessing it was really good because Steve ate the whole thing. His fries were really yummy though, I stole some of thouse. They were seasoned fries, like the normal curly fries, but straight: very yummy. I had shrimp tacos, on the recommendation of the waitress. They were extremely good. A tiny bit spicier than I like, but I'm a total wuss when it comes to hot stuff. The shrimp was perfectly cooked, not dry at all. The toppings were very good: it came with cabbage (which isn't intuitive, but surprisingly good), pico de gallo, taco sauce-something-or-other and cheese. It also came with Guacamole and Sour cream, as well as beans and rice. It was all very good. They also had a pretty good selection of beers on tap, and aparently a full bar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home