Saturday, May 27, 2006

Giovanni's Trattoria & Pizzeria

Restaurant: Giovanni's Trattoria & Pizzeria
Location: 10026 Venice Blvd, Culver City, CA

Giovanni's was quite nice. Jessica and I actually went there about 2 weeks ago, but I've been so bad at maintaning this blog, I felt guilty, so I figured I should update this one. I knew the website, so I figured I should take care of that. We both had the same thing and it was very good. Their website is the same as the menu: RAVIOLI DI POLLO PICCANTI.......$10.50 Freshly Made Ravioli filled with Chicken and Ricotta topped with Light, Spicy Tomato Sauce and Roasted Garlic. It wasn't the most attractive dish, as it's just ravioli in a tomato sauce, and they don't garnish it, but it was very very tasty. The sauce was extremely flavorful. The filling delicious not heavy. I actually ate my entire meal, and that's unusual (I normally have leftovers). It was very enjoyable. We finished the meal with Tiramisu which was one of the best I've ever had. It was light and fluffy, rather than heavy and the flavor was incredible. Just the right amount of sweet and coffee liquer. I felt like a pig afterward, but it was so yummy. I think we paid $32 including tip for the two of us (we both had water).

They don't serve alchohol, although they do offer a corkage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home