Saturday, May 27, 2006

Cafe Crepe

Restaurant: Cafe Crepe
Location: 1460 Third Street Promenade, Santa Monica, CA
Phone: 310-576-0499

I really love this place. I've been there several times, though not in a while. The offer standards like salads and whatnot, but you go for crepes. And I don't mean a stack like what you get at an IHOP. These are traditional, filled, and folded crepes, just like you can get on the streets of Paris. They're completely delish. The first one I ever had from there was the first time I ever went to Santa Monica. Steve and I had gone down there to hang out one night and I had the munchies as I ever do, so I got a Dark Chocolate crepe. It was incredible. Since then I've gotten ones with spinach, egg, ham & cheese that are really good. The lemon one is tasty when you want something mostly plain. The egg and cheese is tasty but you have to like emmenthal (kinda like baby swiss). They're not amazingly cheap. The lemon one is about $4.50 I think (they don't have a website for me to double check). But the stuffed one with egg, ham, cheese & spinach was only like $8, maybe $9 at most. So, you really can't complain, because it's Oh, So Tasty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home